P3 Firmware Release dates of Phantom 3 firmware

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to get a list of the release date for firmware update for the Phantom 3 4k.
The reason I ask is that last year I was able to fly my Phantom 3 with no connection errors at all, now I can't fly 10 feet without the connection errors starting.
The drone has never crashed and I have also applied the firmware update.
I have all my flight logs showing flights without a single connection erro and now the flights littered with connection errors.
So I'd like to see the release dates to verify if there was one between my good flights and the experience I have now .

I don't know if it would do any good but at least I'd have some info when contacting DJI. Plus the drone is still under warrenty so if there is a problem I'd like it addressed.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: JoBe
You can find a list of updates in the release notes on the Phantom 3 4K downloads page.
Thank you for your response that seems to cover software releases, but I didn't see anything on firmware updates, updates that are applied to the drone and the battery.

• Sad
Thank you for your response that seems to cover software releases, but I didn't see anything on firmware updates, updates that are applied to the drone and the battery.
As msinger noted, the release notes on that page list every FW update with the date of release and information about the update. It sounds like he gave you exactly what you asked for in your post. What’s missing?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik