P3 FC40 video disappeared

Reaction score
Hello, Yesterday I flew my drone Phantom 3 FC-40 while the camera was recording after that I went a little bit too far and I lost contact with the camera eventually I managed to safely land it but when I tried to see the video it didn't exist,
there was enough space on the SD card but what I think that happened is that the video I recorded merged with the previous video that was saved on the SD card.
When I looked at the previous video it was indeed longer but when I tried to see the additional part I couldn't, it was defective.
Does anybody know how can I repair the defective part of the video or how can I get the lost footage?

Hello, Yesterday I flew my drone Phantom 3 FC-40 while the camera was recording after that I went a little bit too far and I lost contact with the camera eventually I managed to safely land it but when I tried to see the video it didn't exist,
there was enough space on the SD card but what I think that happened is that the video I recorded merged with the previous video that was saved on the SD card.
When I looked at the previous video it was indeed longer but when I tried to see the additional part I couldn't, it was defective.
Does anybody know how can I repair the defective part of the video or how can I get the lost footage?
Phantom 3 FC 40 ??

I'm not aware of ANY video camera that will merge one video with a separate, previously recorded one.

Me neither but maybe because it lost contact it did it
Losing contact would not suddenly give your Phantom camera a quality that no other camera has. Phantoms lose contact with the RC all the time and the videos don't merge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20