P3 did a fly away on first flight. Please help me interpret flight log

DJI's poor support is mostly an internet myth perpetuated by people saying that they have heard that DJI support is bad.
Here's something new for you that you might not have heard.
DJI have replaced lost Phantoms before when the flight record looked like yours.
I know that because I've had communication with the owners.
And also because one of them was mine.
Lost mine in a lake, DJI replaced it without ever requesting to see lost P3P. Flight log apparently provided enough information for them to rule in my favor.

This is maybe a long shot, but you dont think that there is any chance bestbuy would be any help here would they? I only ask this because I am a BestBuy Elite member
I don't think Best Buy is going to help since you do not have the Phantom. Your best bet would be to try working with DJI. As noted above, they sometimes do replace Phantoms under warranty even when they cannot be found.

You may want to go door to door to that group of homes, if a kid found it, may be hanging in his bed room!
Was your name/# on the bird?
My buddies P-3 did something like yours did, a flight that was so erratic I don't think you could reproduce it flying yourself!
DJI replaced his, a few weeks later ,going door to door a farmer reluctantly gave up what was left of his P-3 which is now hanging in his Hobby room.

Reactions: friedolays
You may want to go door to door to that group of homes, if a kid found it, may be hanging in his bed room!
Was your name/# on the bird?
My buddies P-3 did something like yours did, a flight that was so erratic I don't think you could reproduce it flying yourself!
DJI replaced his, a few weeks later ,going door to door a farmer reluctantly gave up what was left of his P-3 which is now hanging in his Hobby room.
Yup, I agree with royster. Knock on a few doors, tell 'em your sorry but you really want to get your $900.00 bird back. Your drone did not disappear. Again, msinger has done a great job narrowing down that location.

@friedolays I should know better but I'm gonna predict here.

upload_2016-10-24_7-44-49.png

Well, instantly you got an interference warning.
Was it really near the airport? If so, it wasn't very wise.
Iterferences near airports might be very strong I think (radar etc.). Maybe that could be the case?
Even if not, it seems from the picture it was a huge urban area you were flying, with a lot of radio transmitting sources which might cause the situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers