P3 Advanced Controller Encryption Error

Reaction score
I am having an issue with an error warning with my phantom 3 advanced. Everything seems normal during the process of starting the drone, controller, and attaching the mobile device to the USB cable. When I open the dji app, and click on "camera" to get to the first screen, it shows me my aircraft status. IMU normal. Compass normal. Radio channel quality good. Flight mode P-GPS. The problem is that my overall status tells me I have the latest firmware and "abnormal" When I click on the error, the next screen reads "remote controller encryption error. Hardware malfunction contact customer service for repairs" The interesting thing here is that the drone flys fine, records it's home point, tells me ready for take off etc. I also don't get any beeping or flashing red lights like some owners have had with similar issues posting here. I've flown a number of flights with no problems. I'm reluctant to send the controller in for service since I have no problems with the operation of the drone. Any ideas what's wrong and how to resolve the problem short of sending it to dji, or ignore it altogether? Version 1.11.20 Remote 1.9.2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues