P3 Ad Running Today?

Hmmm.

Two variants- Pro and Advanced.

Yep. When you click on the link it sends you to a DJI error page. Think maybe somebody messed up and ran the ad a little early.

It's looking everything I was hoping for and suspected so far. Would have liked a version with gimbal and plug in to take the go pro really but you can't have it all I guess. Not that there will be anything wrong with the camera other than if you break it you will have to buy a new gimbal and camera all in one job like the vision. Roll on tomorrow can't wait to watch the event.

Yea i was thinking that the other night, i have been looking at the inspire at great length over this past week which at start was only to learn a bit about the lightbridge system that is built into it because i was told it was coming to the P3. Only problem is now tho i want an inspire and badly, i had no idea they were as good as they are. But at £2399 in the uk which is 3500 dollars they would have to drop a lot, and i mean a lot. lol. I will be happy with the new P3 for now, i said that about the fc40 tho a year ago.

i had a dream last night that the inspires dropped to $1900 after the announcement o_O

Keep it on the DL :). Tomorrow we will be starting a sticky thread with the dji live event linked. That will be where all the P3 discussion should go at that point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.