P3 A/P Longer Gimbal Signal Cable Source?

Reaction score
Not sure if the later P3A’s came with this but the P3P’s did. DJI modified the wire cable that goes from the gimbal to the VPS module. They made it longer and included a metal ring around it to reduce signal noise.

I can’t seem to find that online anywhere. All I see are pictured representations of the DJI cable set that shows the shorter cable before it was changed by DJI.

Anyone have a source for this part?

The cable on the P3A was typically the longer one. I believed that the band on the cable was for chafing prevention. Other than that, they are interchangeable. Not to sure if you can buy the longer version anymore. You could put an add in the classified section for them and maybe someone here may have a stash of them.

The cable on the P3A was typically the longer one. I believed that the band on the cable was for chafing prevention. Other than that, they are interchangeable. Not to sure if you can buy the longer version anymore. You could put an add in the classified section for them and maybe someone here may have a stash of them.

Thanks I can try the classifieds. I have 1 it came off my newer v2 motor P3P. I just need another one. The metal ring is there to reduce signal noise as it’s placed in between 2 plastic tabs on the gray plastic gimbal mount that mounts to the P3P. The tabs kind of hold it there. The tabs are not present on older v1 P3’s as they have the shorter cable. I have an older v1 P3P as well. It has the shorter cable and no tabs.

Thank for clearing that up for me! I had a couple P3A’s that had them so I just assumed. I’ve always used the short ones when I piece a P3P together.
I’ll check to see if I have a long version one when I get home today.
I’ll let you know.

Reactions: Phantom751874

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers