P2V+ worth anything?

Reaction score
New to this forum, so please excuse my newbieness.

I have aP2V+ in good condition, but needs a new Wifi Module (connectivity issue that everyone's having). Took it apart and it was noticeably burnt, so I removed it. Now I have My P2V+ with batteries, GCP case, antennae upgrade, new / back up hardware, props, vibration isolators in sealed / new packages, (3) Polar pro lenses in microfiber bags... It's been well taken care of.... Is this thing worth anything? Wifi module is $230 from what I'm seeing on the interweb. Not sure if I should just trash this thing since it's so old, even though it's in good shape.

Sell for parts and they are rare,some parts are now rare, recently I tried to buy an ESC for a P2 and they are hard to find, at least in the UK.

Sell for parts and they are rare,some parts are now rare, recently I tried to buy an ESC for a P2 and they are hard to find, at least in the UK.

got 2 of em on the desk in front of me, plus some spare motors if you want to make me an offer

@Denunzio36 the module may be salvageable, if your gonna throw it can you post it to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl