P2V+ worth anything?

Reaction score
New to this forum, so please excuse my newbieness.

I have aP2V+ in good condition, but needs a new Wifi Module (connectivity issue that everyone's having). Took it apart and it was noticeably burnt, so I removed it. Now I have My P2V+ with batteries, GCP case, antennae upgrade, new / back up hardware, props, vibration isolators in sealed / new packages, (3) Polar pro lenses in microfiber bags... It's been well taken care of.... Is this thing worth anything? Wifi module is $230 from what I'm seeing on the interweb. Not sure if I should just trash this thing since it's so old, even though it's in good shape.

Sell for parts and they are rare,some parts are now rare, recently I tried to buy an ESC for a P2 and they are hard to find, at least in the UK.

Sell for parts and they are rare,some parts are now rare, recently I tried to buy an ESC for a P2 and they are hard to find, at least in the UK.

got 2 of em on the desk in front of me, plus some spare motors if you want to make me an offer

@Denunzio36 the module may be salvageable, if your gonna throw it can you post it to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna