P2V+ Questions

RWH

Reaction score
Have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus I got from a friend and just love it. Been sitting for a couple of years and the FPV was black. Sent the Wi-Fi away to a member and it was fixed. I love this thing!

Questions:
1- Does anyone make a ND filter for the camera that fits without adapters?
2- If not can someone with more experience recommend one that will fit?
3- Ground Station. I understand how to program it. I understand after all waypoints are marked, elevation set, I press GO and the aircraft will rise some 10 feet and run the "mission". My question is what happens after the "mission" is done.
a. Does it come back to the last point and hover, waiting for me to control the landing, or does it land itself.
b. If the last waypoint has a elevation of 20 feet will it just hover at 20 ft.
I have not tried to use this yet as my concern is in the landing.

Can't seem to find a good manual on Ground Station. The version I have is built into the DJI "Vision" app which runs on my iphone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus I got from a friend and just love it. Been sitting for a couple of years and the FPV was black. Sent the Wi-Fi away to a member and it was fixed. I love this thing!

Questions:
1- Does anyone make a ND filter for the camera that fits without adapters?
2- If not can someone with more experience recommend one that will fit?

not sure about those questions

3- Ground Station. I understand how to program it. I understand after all waypoints are marked, elevation set, I press GO and the aircraft will rise some 10 feet and run the "mission". My question is what happens after the "mission" is done.

It stays at the last waypoint at the height set, always a good idea to set the last one close to homepoint

Can't seem to find a good manual on Ground Station. The version I have is built into the DJI "Vision" app which runs on my iphone.

Download the Litchi app for Phantom 2, its free on the Android app store, not on IOS, Litchi is miles better for waypoint planning

Here is my guide to the app

not sure about those questions

It stays at the last waypoint at the height set, always a good idea to set the last one close to homepoint

Download the Litchi app for Phantom 2, its free on the Android app store, not on IOS, Litchi is miles better for waypoint planning

Here is my guide to the app

Thanks for the information. Litchi for the Phantom 2 Vision Plus is wonderful. And you can get all the help you need at their web site.

Thanks Again!

Reactions: crash1sttime

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost