P2V+ Grainy Pictures out of nowhere?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hoping I can get some help here. I just got my P2V+ (Used) and have been using it great for about 2 weeks. I noticed the other day, after shooting at night, my pictures all seem to be more grainy than they were during my first few weeks of flight. Ill be posting some comparison pictures below if that helps, but any ideas as to what could be causing this? Been shooting in Raw, I don't think any of the other settings seem to be weird or that I've changed anything. Pretty new to this drone thing so any advice is much appreciated! (Also hope Im not just being crazy here)

Thank you all in advance.

This is before

Attachments

• DJI00159.JPG
    DJI00159.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 410
The Vision Plus is rather poor in low light, however make sure the ISO is set on 100 or if you must 200
Higher ISO increases sensor gain but shows far more nise.
You can reduce it with various software but only so much without making a blurry mess.
If you upload an after shot we can view the exif, the before one was taken at ISO120

Reactions: David B
Sorry, that upload got a little messed up for some reason. Should be able to see it now. I don't know, maybe its just me but it seems to be more grainy/not as good looking.

Hmm, must agree it is quite grainy when viewed full size - and the ISO is 100 so not been accidentally changed.
The shot is a little over-exposed which won't help.
With mine you often got the odd disappointing one but generally the pictures were quite good.
Best results from using RAW if you know how to deal with the file afterwards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.