P2V+ Free To (Good) Home

Reaction score
I've had my P2V+ since new, but after moving house, it sat unloved for a couple of years, barely used. I've needed to get some aerial photos for a work job, and tried to see if I could get it working. After buying a new battery, I can get it to fly - just can't get the camera to work. Despite working in IT and being proficient with electronics, I just don't have the time to try to get it working, so I'm offering it to anyone that wants it. Remote control, carry case, 1 working, 2 non-working batteries that might be able to be recovered, spare props, wifi extender all there. I've even got the original box it came in if you want it.

The working battery is brand new - charged once and flown once - but that was really the only thing I was willing to pay to resurrect it. So if anyone wants it, it either needs to be collected in person or you arrange a courier to collect and then the risk is yours. Chances are the battery is worth more than the courier charge; or even free'er if you can collect!

Locality is nr Edinburgh, Scotland.

Let me know if it's of interest to anyone.

Reactions: crash1sttime
Someone may have this off you, there is a method to get the camera working again if its of anyhelp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I've had my P2V+ since new, but after moving house, it sat unloved for a couple of years, barely used. I've needed to get some aerial photos for a work job, and tried to see if I could get it working. After buying a new battery, I can get it to fly - just can't get the camera to work. Despite working in IT and being proficient with electronics, I just don't have the time to try to get it working, so I'm offering it to anyone that wants it. Remote control, carry case, 1 working, 2 non-working batteries that might be able to be recovered, spare props, wifi extender all there. I've even got the original box it came in if you want it.

The working battery is brand new - charged once and flown once - but that was really the only thing I was willing to pay to resurrect it. So if anyone wants it, it either needs to be collected in person or you arrange a courier to collect and then the risk is yours. Chances are the battery is worth more than the courier charge; or even free'er if you can collect!

Oh yea I’ll pay s&h to NY

Hi Surfermarty. I'll take it. Would you be able to get a price for postage/courier to Queensland /Australia and let me know. Much appreciated.

Hi Surfermarty. I'll take it. Would you be able to get a price for postage/courier to Queensland /Australia and let me know. Much appreciated

Hi. Sorry but I misread the post. I thought it was for a P4P. So this P2 will be no good for me. Had the stick on eyes there for a minute.

Have you gotten rid of it yet if not I will pay for S&H to NY if you want to ship it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sultana