P2 vision + version 3 follow me feature.

Reaction score
Hello there. I have just recently bought a p2v version 3. I saw on you tube that it had the follow me feature included.
So far I have had to send it to DJI after I struggled to get it running. It should be returned in 48 hrs, running too. So I'm hunting for the info on the little known feature.

Can anyone guide me on how to se this up.

Thanks Rob

Certainly. But it can be tricky. You have to be careful so that your mobile device always has a clear view of the open sky. If your mobile device loses GPS for a moment or two, your AC will stop following and hover. Also, the feature won't gain altitude with the changing ground elevations. So you're may want to start it nice and high or be sure you're always moving down hill. Good luck.

So is litchi just installed on my iPhone ...... Just starting the learning curve ... If you're willing to point me in the right direction .... Don't want to ask more than you're willing to share .. And thanks for taking the time to help .

If your iPhone is the mobile device you use to fly, then potentially yes. But I don't use ios so I can't say for sure. I know it works great on an Android. Good luck.

If your iPhone is the mobile device you use to fly, then potentially yes. But I don't use ios so I can't say for sure. I know it works great on an Android. Good luck.
So assuming my iOS is the same as your android, the drone links with the phone and can film you driving your vehicle and will hover if it loses signal from the phone. Also Is your drone the same model as mine ?

The drone is linked to the range extender device which is attached to your controller. That range extender device is linked to your mobile device. But yes, the P2V+ would follow the mobile device. If the video was recording, it would record video of wherever the AC camera is pointing, which would normally be your location while in Follow Me. I believe it's actually called magic leash on the Litchi app.

You should do some research to be sure Litchi for P2 works well for iOS. I've never flown with an iOS device.

Yes, I have the P2V+. Litchi for P2 works nicely with all the P2V series aircrafts. Good luck.

That’s good to know. I’ll keep you posted .....! when I get it back from DJI .... they’ve told me that his won’t work.... interesting. Thanks for your time Mark .... It’ll be up in the Welsh mountains in a few weeks.
Regards Rob

Do you have any general advice for me about apps or buying other bits, accessories etc this is major league for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen