P2 Vision Props on Phantom 1

Reaction score
Reading mixed reports on the P2 props working on the Phantom one.

Some read to buy the P2 props and they fit right on the Phantom.
Some read switch out the motors first for the "self tightening" P2 props.

NO ONE gives any specifics. Are the P2 props different thickness? Shaft size different?

If the P2 props fit, why can't you tighten them down like the original props on the Phantom? (that's the main question)
Thanks
S

Do you have self-tighting props ? If you do yes they will work If you don't they will not work . The nuts are incorporated into the props . So bottom line if you do not have self-tighting props now you will need to change your motors for the P2V props to work .
GL!

Oh! Now that makes sense. Thank you immensely 750r!

Is there an equivalent to these props that would work without changing out the motors? (to gain flight time)
S

New to me but looks like they do now look at the link above

Yes Sirs ... In an earlier thread it was mentioned, I bought a couple of sets and they are awesome. (inexpensive too)

EMCSQUAR said:
Yes Sirs ... In an earlier thread it was mentioned, I bought a couple of sets and they are awesome. (inexpensive too)
How is the balance on them ? They look like the knockoffs nothing wrong with that I run the knockoffs (ST) on my 1.1.1 they just all needed balanced 7 out of the 8 but they seem to be just as good as the props that came on my P2 but the P2 props where pretty much right on 2 out of 8 needed balanced ..

Salesman said:
You can experiment with for 13 bucks geez!
S
No thanks ! Should have just searched instead of making a thread ..
GL Bud !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94