P2 V2.0 motor question

Reaction score
I need help. Has anyone bought a Phantom 2 V2.0 where the motors have the "2313/960kv printed on the motor? Every unboxing video I see has the plain silver motor. I know that if you BUY the V2 motors they come with the printing on them but I can't seem to see any that came out of the box that way.
How did your come out of the box?

I found this video where the where in the description of the new Phantom 2 V 2.0 he says that DJI decided to NOT label the motors.

Nothing? It's not a tough question. When you took your Version 2 out of the box, were there numbers visible on the motors?

This is the P2 section, right? Like I am asking the Phantom 2 people? It is easy. Just answer
1. had writing on the motor
2 did NOT have writing on the motor.

Due to crashes and malfunctions, I've had three p2 v2.0s. None have labeling on the motors. It has been confirmed that they are only labeled when sold separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Reoscorpio. I was sold a "new" phantom 2 v2.0 and I am wondering if it has been upgraded after factory. Upon it's 4th flight it decided to start into a severe spin straight down into the lake from about 120 meters.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj