P2 motors and escs fit FC40???

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to get motors, escs and props from P2 and I want to be sure they'll fit my P1 (FC40) also includes compass

Thanks

I answered you in your other thread. I'd prefer if people didn't post the same thread in multiple forums. I always browse by clicking on the "New Posts" button, so I see threads across all forums.

Reactions: IflyinWY
I have an opportunity to get motors, escs and props from P2 and I want to be sure they'll fit my P1 (FC40) also includes compass

Thanks
Helo,
I have the same question. I want to upgrade my motor 2212 and ESC with motor 2312 and ESC V2.1. I answer if is posibil ore not. Please answerd me. Thanks

I answered you in your other thread. I'd prefer if people didn't post the same thread in multiple forums. I always browse by clicking on the "New Posts" button, so I see threads across all forums.
Would have been more beneficial if you would have just answered twice.. now I gotta go hunting for it.. or using the great fabulous search function (extreme sarcasm)...

Would have been more beneficial if you would have just answered twice.. now I gotta go hunting for it.. or using the great fabulous search function (extreme sarcasm)...
The great fabulous search function is in my signature, not at the top of this page.

If you can't find what you are looking for through searching, just look at the OP's posts by clicking on the number of posts and you will find a list of threads and posts by the OP.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31