P1 package, is it worth anything in resale?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 1 package that I purchased many years ago, which a ton of stuff including a pelican case, batteries, gimbal, remote controller, FPV goggles. Basically everything you would ever wanted.

Will I get any money from selling this now that this is a very old model? If so, where should I sell it? And is anyone here interested?

I have a Phantom 1 package that I purchased many years ago, which a ton of stuff including a pelican case, batteries, gimbal, remote controller, FPV goggles. Basically everything you would ever wanted.

Will I get any money from selling this now that this is a very old model? If so, where should I sell it? And is anyone here interested?
Which model of P1?
What shape is it in?
Which gimbal?
Which FPV system?
When was it flown last and were there any problems?
Sure it has some value.....probably not worth much though.
I have 3 P1s and like them. I am not restricted where I fly by the software etc. They are simple and reliable.
I can fly when others are grounded due to NFZs
Price and pictures would help.

Is this still available? Thanks

Pictures of the actual item are always a plus. Helps make decisions and price haggling easier and at least the potential buyer will have a better idea of what they are actually buying. Another option, why not just put the item on Ebay with a buy it now price of your choice? When you say many years, how old exactly are you saying?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing