P gps mode vs F GPS mode

Reaction score
It seems like when I switch it to F GPS I get better range, I was able to fly over water for 700 feet without dropping signal before I turned around and not due to signal loss. In P GPS I barely get 500 feet before signal loss starts happening. Why is this.

Are you sure they are similar flights? Location the same, interference the same, controller antenna orientation the same, AC orientation the same?

Are you sure they are similar flights? Location the same, interference the same, controller antenna orientation the same, AC orientation the same?
Yes It cruised out 700 feet no problem I was amazed and it flew out to a rail road bridge that there was no way I could get that far in P gps mode. I don't know whats going on.

Yes It cruised out 700 feet no problem I was amazed and it flew out to a rail road bridge that there was no way I could get that far in P gps mode. I don't know whats going on.
I would rerun same test again to see if the results duplicate, could have just been a one-time fluke. But that said, I don't think you lose anything by being in F mode vs P mode.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.