P E R U - A short drone and dslr edit of my trip to Peru. Spent months on it

Reaction score

Would mean the world to me if you checked out the video, left your thoughts and any constructive criticism in the comments.
I spent a month in Peru, Colombia and the Dominican republic with my family exploring and recording.
Hope you enjoy. (Check out my channel for more)

PS. Share it if you loved it :)

Thanks, well I enjoyed it, brought back memories.
I spent 3 weeks there last year, visited Choquiero, much better than Machu, and had 3 days down in the jungle. We enjoyed a trip on a lake in a dug out style canoe, surrounded by Pirhana fish jumping out of the water.
Sort of miss my Coca leaf tea. I have toured Ecuador, and Argentina, but Peru was the best so far.
Thanks for the video,looks like a lot of work went into it.

Reactions: Milan Heal
I like your style. You have a good eye for photography. I did not like the parts that did the jerking motion. You do have a way of portraying the feeling of what you see. You are an artist that paints with your camera. Very good.

Yeah, leave the music syncro stuff out, too gimmicky for such a serious and beautifully shot video. Very nice work, though.

I really liked it. Music synced up really well. Towards the end you had a few effects that looked more like a camera issue than an effect. Otherwise great work. The video made me really want to go myself.

Thanks, well I enjoyed it, brought back memories.
I spent 3 weeks there last year, visited Choquiero, much better than Machu, and had 3 days down in the jungle. We enjoyed a trip on a lake in a dug out style canoe, surrounded by Pirhana fish jumping out of the water.
Sort of miss my Coca leaf tea. I have toured Ecuador, and Argentina, but Peru was the best so far.
Thanks for the video,looks like a lot of work went into it.
Sounds like a great trip, if i ever go back ill make sure to check out Choquiero. I never quite liked the coca tea, but had to drink copious amounts for the altitude. :/
Thank you for the response :)

I like your style. You have a good eye for photography. I did not like the parts that did the jerking motion. You do have a way of portraying the feeling of what you see. You are an artist that paints with your camera. Very good.
Thank you, yeah i dont think the moving edits quite worked out, i was lost for what to put for the the climax of the song and inspired by all these sam kolder kinda edits. Thank you for your response :)
Have a great day,
Milan Heal

I really liked it. Music synced up really well. Towards the end you had a few effects that looked more like a camera issue than an effect. Otherwise great work. The video made me really want to go myself.
Thank you for your response :) Glad you enjoyed it, and yeah i think ill keep my next one more vanilla with the effects or get better at doing them xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20