Overheating warning

Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone experience a warning message in Chinese popping up on the Crystal Sky monitor? Like this one:

89806a4454e6a3ccb740868a1cabce40.jpg

I notice the fan is running now on my CS Ultra after the latest firmware update, when before it was silent.
The CS does get hotter now, around the back where the ports are.

This might be related to your "heat" warning

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yes after the latest update I suddenly get warnings in Chinese. It is an overheating warning of the Crystal Sky. After every update there is often a big negative surprise waiting. Why the warning is in Chinese is another question. At some stage it even asked me to confirm my Chinese phone number.
Bl..dy He.. DJI !

OH F , really this is terrible news, we went thru this on the Pro Plus controller when I had to call in the Chinese number and the FIx was somehow the CHINESE MAP turned it self on when updating as I was updating on the go without the DJI assistant , now I use that every-time.
This fixed the Chinese Number Phone nonsense. You may want to give that a try for all the Chinese Problems everyone is having and check you Chinese Map did not get turned on.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Dont know about this device But many times in settings or first time the device is turned On..you have a choice of what language to use SO?

Dont know about this device But many times in settings or first time the device is turned On..you have a choice of what language to use SO?

I believe they have done that, you can see the other warning messages and menu items in english

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj