Over the hill but willing too learn!

Best wishes.

Note that the home point becomes the reference for all altitudes shown on go app.

I am going when the weather permits to a friend of mines place. He is a retired Navy Drone pilot, I will learn from him hopefully!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reactions: nkbigdog
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: nkbigdog
Welcome.1948 too. Let me be the first to say," read the manual". The first step in learning, and you are going to hear it way to much..

Hello @nkbigdog and welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://phantompilots.com/account/personal-details

Safe Flights!
Allen

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie