Ottawa - Gatineau National Capital Drone Society

Hey Ottawa fellows,

I have a phantom 4 and I had a small crash bad enough to bend some mm one arm. So, now one propeller is too close to the body. Do you know any repair service near Ottawa? I would probably need to replace the body shell... I am trying to buy one online but maybe it is too early for phantom 4 replacements parts :(

Sorry to hear about the damage.

There is a guy on Ottawa Kijiji that says he'll buy broken Phantoms. I'm guessing he also repairs them.

I know there is an authorized DJI repair in Alberta and Halifax.

Hey Ottawa fellows,

I have a phantom 4 and I had a small crash bad enough to bend some mm one arm. So, now one propeller is too close to the body. Do you know any repair service near Ottawa? I would probably need to replace the body shell... I am trying to buy one online but maybe it is too early for phantom 4 replacements parts :(
Sorry for your lucky. Try calling Great Hobbies (613) 244-2701. They might be a good starting point.

Am in orleans as well P3 Adv. still haven't flown since early winter at Mont Ste-Marie.

I finally got a fiber carbon body replacement and repaired myself the drone. The more difficult moments are:
1) Opening the plastic box.
2) The motors. The cable of each motor is crossing the body. So, you have to use a welder. I did the mistake to cut the wires and they are coated which makes really hard to weld it again. Don't do that!

For the rest disassembling all it is pretty straightforward.

It is flying again!

Cheers!

Beginner flyer here, where are some good areas in/around Ottawa to practice? Preferably away from crowds.

Looking to help any new P3 4K users. I am in Orleans! Great place to fly behind my house, 3 parks in the area!
Yes... :( Already crashed it twice, and fixed it twice, working again! :) Drop me a line!
[email protected]

Thanks.
MikeK

Is there a facebook group? might be able to organize a meet easier.. I'm down. Phantom 3 advancd.

(music is a little loud; first time editing)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys just got a p3a from Best Buy on sale at $899 to find that the remote won't charge!! Best Buy says they won't take open box as return/refund. I contacted dji and confirmed i need to send it in to get a replacement one but could take weeks as the are in LA. I bought this drone for our SE Asia trip in 2 weeeks. Hope Best Buy will do the right thing and help us out tomorrow. So upsetting ....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wow!! That's bad. I hope they do the right thing for sure. Where abouts in SE Asia are you headed. We just got back from Vietnam...wish I had had my drone on the trip.
Good luck...keep us posted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31