Phantom 3 Standard For Sale! Brand New and Never Flown!!

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots,

I've got a pair of Phantom 3 Standard quadcopters for sale! They are brand new and have never left the ground yet but they are ready to experience the open air and see the world from high above. I already have a Phantom 3 Pro so don't really have a need for the Standards. One was a gift and I bought the other on a whim but have no need for it.

I am located in Southern California within Orange County but I work in LA so I can meet you around either area if you want to buy locally.

Asking for $350 without the battery. Yes they are sealed but I will open it in front of you and just take the batteries out of them but everything else is yours. I can bring a charged battery if you want to test turning on the drone.
If you want the battery included, it will be $480 for the sealed package including the battery.

I will consider shipping if you cover all fees and shipping cost.

I know I don't have any posts on here yet but I've been a long time lurker ever since I got my Pro but never really posted much. I am open to offers so PM if you have any offers, questions, or comments.

Hello fellow pilots,

I've got a pair of Phantom 3 Standard quadcopters for sale! They are brand new and have never left the ground yet but they are ready to experience the open air and see the world from high above. I already have a Phantom 3 Pro so don't really have a need for the Standards. One was a gift and I bought the other on a whim but have no need for it.

I am located in Southern California within Orange County but I work in LA so I can meet you around either area if you want to buy locally.

Asking for $350 without the battery. Yes they are sealed but I will open it in front of you and just take the batteries out of them but everything else is yours. I can bring a charged battery if you want to test turning on the drone.
If you want the battery included, it will be $480 for the sealed package including the battery.

I will consider shipping if you cover all fees and shipping cost.

I know I don't have any posts on here yet but I've been a long time lurker ever since I got my Pro but never really posted much. I am open to offers so PM if you have any offers, questions, or comments.

Willing to ship ? I'm in Louisiana can PayPal u that amount plus shipping costs. ? Lmk if interested

Here are pictures of the two drones brand new in box!

Great deal you don't want to miss out on!
You may need to come down on the price a bit if you want to sell them anytime soon. That is if you are asking $480 each including the battery. The reason I mention this is because you can buy these brand new anywhere online or in the store for $499 and not have to worry if something goes wrong with one in a week or two. You can just get it exchanged for free. Just my opinion.

Reactions: yankee65
You may need to come down on the price a bit if you want to sell them anytime soon. That is if you are asking $480 each including the battery. The reason I mention this is because you can buy these brand new anywhere online or in the store for $499 and not have to worry if something goes wrong with one in a week or two. You can just get it exchanged for free. Just my opinion.

If you factor in tax for most places, you're saving at least $40-$50. Plus, I did post or best offer so if you have an offer, go ahead and PM me.

Reactions: wheeliesteve
I purchased a new one at Best Buy a couple of weeks ago for $389.
They are back at $399 now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik