P3 pro, Broadcast video clip’s

Reaction score

Edit by Adobe CC.
Translation by Papago App.

Hello. I am a Korean.

I have lived in Japan with my country as a country electrician and computer science major, but now I am a broadcasting director.

What I have is a phantom 3 professional.

Three years ago I bought it in the winter and then fell into the ocean during the next episode of broadcasting in January.

Remove from the water quickly and remove from the batteries, wash the water with water and soak it in the water for several hours in the water!

I am currently working on the Phantom 3 Professional as I am not sent directly to China without sending it to China.

Even if you fall during the shoot, you will be able to repair it in one hour and resume filming in an hour.

——

In Korea, there are not so many frequency bands available for North Korea to be near.

There are more than two locations in each region. The coast guard has an army guard post.

Be on the confines of day and night to capture spies Each city has a free cell phone for tourists in urban areas, with a built-in cell phone station on the roof of the city, and a radio station on the top of the mountain.
(and ‘4G/5G free GiGA Wifi’ is Bus&Subway&etc)

The cable is a mess because it is equipped with communication facilities in Korea.

So, the RC flight in Korea is almost impossible.
There is a national park in the country.
There is only a possibility of flying there.

Military units are located in the air in the sky in downtown Seoul.

Flying is monitored by the Ministry of Defence.
In order to photograph the aircraft in the metropolitan area, it will submit documents related to the Defense Ministry and submit documents to the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, and send documents to the frontline military unit of the nearby military unit.

If you break one's teeth, you will be imprisoned in prison with a fine. What we have described here is a story about flights in Seoul and Gyeonggi Province.

Next, South Korea is banned from holding night flights. If you fly at night, Koreans are supposed to report. The night flights are expected to change from July to July next year.

Until then, it costs 2 million won to pay for Korean money if it is illegal.

Reactions: Ken Nash
Welcome to the group! I'm sorry flight restrictions there are so strict.

Reactions: Lee Sung Jun
Welcome to the group! I'm sorry flight restrictions there are so strict.

6d4585f506c2d6e7974f90f4bdd90ba2.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20