Oregon Coast Video

I enjoyed it, I would have faded an ending around 1:50 after you make the profound statement (it just seemed like a natural place to end it IMO)

Last edited:
Reactions: Weston Ney
Thanks! I never thought my voice sounded that good but then again nobody likes the sound of their own voice. Thanks and I'm so glad you liked it!
Beautiful vídeo. You have a great narration voice. The oregon coast is long. Keep going.

I finally made this project I've been wanting to do for a long time! Hope you guys enjoy it!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
WOW, very well done! Of course i'm partial to the Oregon Coast, because I live there (Brookings) and know how dicey it can be at times.

This is really good! I think your speech has added a lot to the video. Please keep posting such videos.

@Weston Ney,

Some time when you get old enough we can go to the Pelican Brewery. You buy me many beers and I will try to land your Phantom on the big rock!

When did they start calling it Chief Kiawanda Rock? I was always told it was one of the two Hay Stack rocks. :rolleyes:

Back in the day, I had been calculating the distance with my Pv2+, If I was going to try it it would be at dawn. ;)

I should have, it would have ran out of battery or a segal would have wiped it out, and wouldn't still be looking for it. o_O

That same trip, I had one of those huge flashlights, halogen bulb before the leds, actually still have it and I could light up that rock, well I could tell the light was hitting it through the mist. I just did a measurement on Google Earth. 4000 ft, 1200 meters.

@OOO,
I got another thought for, I think this is my light. ;)
Cyclops 18 million CP
Cyclops C18Mil-Fe Thor X Colossus 18 Million Candle Power Rechargeable Spotlight for sale online | eBay

Rod

Last edited:
Reactions: OOO
I can't view the video, it says private. Any help or a link?

Thanks!

Reactions: RodPad
K, I was kinda wondering. ;)

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.