Oregon Coast Video

I enjoyed it, I would have faded an ending around 1:50 after you make the profound statement (it just seemed like a natural place to end it IMO)

Last edited:
Reactions: Weston Ney
Thanks! I never thought my voice sounded that good but then again nobody likes the sound of their own voice. Thanks and I'm so glad you liked it!
Beautiful vídeo. You have a great narration voice. The oregon coast is long. Keep going.

This is really good! I think your speech has added a lot to the video. Please keep posting such videos.

Reactions: Weston Ney
@Weston Ney,

Some time when you get old enough we can go to the Pelican Brewery. You buy me many beers and I will try to land your Phantom on the big rock!

When did they start calling it Chief Kiawanda Rock? I was always told it was one of the two Hay Stack rocks. :rolleyes:

Back in the day, I had been calculating the distance with my Pv2+, If I was going to try it it would be at dawn. ;)

I should have, it would have ran out of battery or a segal would have wiped it out, and wouldn't still be looking for it. o_O

That same trip, I had one of those huge flashlights, halogen bulb before the leds, actually still have it and I could light up that rock, well I could tell the light was hitting it through the mist. I just did a measurement on Google Earth. 4000 ft, 1200 meters.

@OOO,
I got another thought for, I think this is my light. ;)
Cyclops 18 million CP
Cyclops C18Mil-Fe Thor X Colossus 18 Million Candle Power Rechargeable Spotlight for sale online | eBay

Rod

Last edited:
Reactions: OOO
I can't view the video, it says private. Any help or a link?

Thanks!

Reactions: RodPad
K, I was kinda wondering. ;)

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20