Ordered straight from DJI last week

Reaction score
Am I really in for a 15 day wait until they ship. They already hit my account for the $1100

DJI charges your card as soon as you pre-order :(

so likely the 15 day wait will stand,

That sucks, was hoping to be able to take this guy with me on vacation in the next few weeks

If you're in the US, try contacting Advexure. I saw they are supposed to have a new shipment coming in on 5/20.

Reactions: Advexure
Right on. I wonder how much of a pain it would be to cancel from DJI and get my money back if I went that route

If you're in the US, try contacting Advexure. I saw they are supposed to have a new shipment coming in on 5/20.

@chase45 We have a couple of slots still available for a batch of Pros estimated to arrive to our dock on Wednesday. If you decide to make the change please PM us before submitting your order so we can confirm if there is still availability.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks

Do you have any advanced coming in?

I really don't have a need for a pro.

Right on. I wonder how much of a pain it would be to cancel from DJI and get my money back if I went that route
It wasn't too bad, I cancelled my order and ordered through Coptershop (Before my DJI order was cancelled). I just emailed [email protected] and told them I would like to cancel my order. I received this " Thanks for contacting DJI online store, we're very happy to serve for you.
We're really sorry to bring such uncertainties to you since we have too much pre-orders pending to be arranged.
As per your requested, we already cancelled your order and you will receive your money back soon, normally it only take 3-4 working days. Thank you !""" As they stated the money was refunded in 3 days I think. Hope this helps

MY P3A was order on April 13th and it just arrived this morning. While waiting I had all this time to read posts from different forums and watched many instructional vids on setting it up. The bird is now on charge and almost ready to install firmware, calibrations. Looking forward to getting this baby in the air.

MY P3A was order on April 13th and it just arrived this morning. While waiting I had all this time to read posts from different forums and watched many instructional vids on setting it up. The bird is now on charge and almost ready to install firmware, calibrations. Looking forward to getting this baby in the air.
Howdy,
Where did you Order your P3a from?

Hopefully Im not in for a month wait. I mean do not get me wrong Im a patient man. But Im not use to waiting a month+ without having gov red tape involved.

Hell I paid for these and still have to wait several months due to red tape and they were in stock o_O

Reactions: Apparition
Well I got a reply from DJI stating it would be atleast 15 days.

I emailed them back about canceling. No word yet.

RCdepot said they had an advanced in stock so I ordered one from them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers