Ordered a P3S today

Reaction score
Stopped in at Best Buy in Regina. Bummer. They didn't have a P3s in stock, so I ordered one to be mailed to the house. Now I have to wait WAIT 3-5 days. I am not sure I can hold my breath that long.

Oh well, it will give me time to cruise this forum and pick up tips. There are very few in my area - so far. The big farm I work for doesn't have one - yet. I can see one showing up there soon. When I get mine up and working, I will take it and show it to my boss. I only work there Spring and Fall. A drone would be ideal for their work. I only want one to play with, do some photography, etc..

You will have lots of fun my wife bought me one for Christmas and the weather has been hit and miss all I want to do is fly now

Stopped in at Best Buy in Regina. Bummer. They didn't have a P3s in stock, so I ordered one to be mailed to the house. Now I have to wait WAIT 3-5 days. I am not sure I can hold my breath that long.

Oh well, it will give me time to cruise this forum and pick up tips. There are very few in my area - so far. The big farm I work for doesn't have one - yet. I can see one showing up there soon. When I get mine up and working, I will take it and show it to my boss. I only work there Spring and Fall. A drone would be ideal for their work. I only want one to play with, do some photography, etc..

Try not to get your hopes up about quick delivery[emoji12]. It took me a month to get mine delivered from the date of purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Love mine. If you run android consider loading Go app 3.0.1, not the latest 3.2.1.
It is all very cool stuff.

Love mine. If you run android consider loading Go app 3.0.1, not the latest 3.2.1.
It is all very cool stuff.
Will likely be using my 5s iPhone, might spring for an iPad Mini later.

Great...you should be set.
Have fun!!

Welcome kjohn. I'm the same, got a S for Xmas, but the weather sucks. Get out as much as I can. You'll love it

Welcome aboard. I got my first Phantom a couple of weeks ago and have been having a blast. While you're waiting, you can read the manual ahead of time or watch a variety of YouTube videos to familiarize yourself with it.

Welcome aboard. I got my first Phantom a couple of weeks ago and have been having a blast. While you're waiting, you can read the manual ahead of time or watch a variety of YouTube videos to familiarize yourself with it.

Hello. Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. Lots of good stuff out there. Downloaded the manual.

Reactions: Travisimo
I got mine a month ago and fly everyday. Here at the beach we get some wind but it handles 15-20 w/o issue. Oh, and it's been in the 60's and 70's here. Ho hum

You will have so much fun. Happy fyling!! [emoji4]

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's A DJI Phantom 3 Standard!
Been a blast so far! Get a decent case and pack it when you go on vacation. Tons of fun flying new places. Next upgrade should be an ArgTek mod. Very easy and is getting me 3X-4X stock range.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl