Order from eBay

I think the actual shipping date is "Estimated shipping date:Oct 26 - Nov 2" (per the description).

I received a tracking number right after my order. The tracking shows me that my order has shipped, and expect to arrive early next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It shows the label was printed? Or, was it picked up by the carrier?

Here is a screenshot of the tracking details.
5e99433f4e4df7eb33575be3df2c1cf0.png

It'll be interesting to see what arrives in the box.

Reactions: YassPro
Wonder if this is Tall's Camera in Bellevue, WA who is an authorized DJI dealer so you do have a warranty?

I've found sometimes the small shops get the goods out much earlier than the big ones, sometimes a lot earlier.

I hope it had a standard warranty. Otherwise they should state clearly in the order page. The seller has very good rating, and been active since 2013.

YITA Motor is an authorized DJI dealer.

Could be possible that the guy has a special connection, and got a bunch from the plant directly. At this point, I would like to think positively. Worst comes worst, I return the order.

I also ordered from yitamotors yesterday morning - expecting early Nov delivery.. just checked status - holy crap USPS says it's on its way!

Untitled-1.jpg

More likely extra battery(s) and or accessories that may have shipped ahead of the Mavic.

Nice they are using USPS instead of UPS. The UPS packages always get smashed and sometimes the packages fall off the side shelves in the big brown truck. Can't do that in the small USPS trucks and packages seem less mashed. USPS is a lot faster from coast-to-coast too than UPS Ground which takes forever, rolls over weekends where 5 day Ground becomes 8-9 days, and costs a lot more too. No wonder all my Amazon shipments come USPS now, other than UPS doesn't work Saturdays without paying double or triple.

Have fun with the new toy, er, aircraft! :D

My order was supposed to be shipped in FedEx Express Saver. But the tracking shows it was shipped by DHL. Weird.

So keep us updated. I ordered mine from dronenerds.com. Don't think I'll get it early. If ya do let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj