Order from eBay

My order was supposed to be shipped in FedEx Express Saver. But the tracking shows it was shipped by DHL. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed this guy because he had a really early ship date... He replied and said he wasn't shipping anything until mid October.

He has tons of negative feedback too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Here is a screenshot of the tracking details.
5e99433f4e4df7eb33575be3df2c1cf0.png

You always get a "e-label" notification. I don't believe that means your drone is shipped.

975c4a946a890a0d806b96c54c3fd5fd.jpg

This is the email I got back from the guy the day of the launch I think.

If he could have sold one I'm sure he would have told me yes?

Ok, it turns out to be a scam. Just got a message from him, and said the shipment was only a brochure. He is an authorized dealer for DjI? Avoid this seller at all cost.
67ebe5542c442e8d6ce1b3155cbcb112.png

It's printed right on the auction ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM......

Pre-order now

Estimated shipping date:Oct 26 - Nov 2

They are not supposed to pre sell like that..they are shipping something because since they CHARGED YOU RIGHT AWAY Ebay is looking for a shipping with tracking.. This is highly unprofessional...if ebay found out bye bye

Yep also msgd seller and got the same reply:

Hello,
Sorry for the confuse, we sent the brochure first, due to Dji 's limited supply quantity ,orders from today will be served between NOV 3 - NOV 9
could you wait?

- taus784

Doh!

Anyone who gets their stuff shipped by DHL, good luck you you! I have regarded them as the worst shipping company that is commonly used.
I ordered something from California, it never started tracking so I emailed DHL about it, it started tracking within 12 hours (coincidence?) My package ended up going to Brazil and spent a few weeks down there, it came back to me in Massachusetts a few weeks later.
I ordered something else, and again I emailed DHL, and tracking started immediately, this one however went into a center, and never came out. I asked DHLand they said they handed it off to the USPS, I asked USPS and they said they never got it. Me and the seller agreed it was lost and I got a refund. 2 months later, I get an email from DHL that it was finally scanned again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers