Buying from EBay?

looks good just pay with pay pal so your covered

Reactions: Mike_Flys
it ships from hong kong you might be better off going with amazon paying a little more but have that amazon guarantee

Reactions: Mfoster82
it ships from hong kong you might be better off going with amazon paying a little more but have that amazon guarantee

Yeah I was thinking that. Prime day is coming up; that could be a pretty good opportunity to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

that is true also heard if you have a microcenter buy you sometimes are cheap there

Reactions: Digdat0
I bought mine off ebay from cookie electronics for $599 new in box P3A. Comes from NY. I missed the first deal i saw from him so wrote him on ebay asking if he would do it again. He wrote back and said the sale would be on again within a few hours. It did. I bought it. Great transaction. Id look them up and see what you can do. Im cautious myself buying one from hong kong. Paypal protection is nice but i myself prefer to buy within U.S. from amazon or ebay types. Good luck hope you land a good deal

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I bought mine off ebay from cookie electronics for $599 new in box P3A. Comes from NY. I missed the first deal i saw from him so wrote him on ebay asking if he would do it again. He wrote back and said the sale would be on again within a few hours. It did. I bought it. Great transaction. Id look them up and see what you can do. Im cautious myself buying one from hong kong. Paypal protection is nice but i myself prefer to buy within U.S. from amazon or ebay types. Good luck hope you land a good deal

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah he doesn't currently have the deal going but I'll see if he can put it back up

If I could get Cookie Electronics to put the deal back up, would it matter if I payed with credit/debit or Paypal?

would it matter if I payed with credit/debit or Paypal?
No. When you buy on eBay, all transactions are processed by PayPal no matter if you use a PayPal account or a credit card.

No. When you buy on eBay, all transactions are processed by PayPal whether you use a PayPal account or a credit card.

Oh... So I wouldn't even need a paypal account but it would still somehow go through PayPal?

Right. You don't need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal on eBay. eBay processes all payments though PayPal, so there is no way around it.

FYI, eBay owns PayPal. I'm assuming that's why it's the only payment method.

I wouldn't buy from Ebay again. My phantom flew away, and I'm out of $700
What does buying it from eBay have to do with your $700 loss?

Reactions: Digdat0

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik