Only 30 MPH in P4P Sport Mode?

Reaction score
After last firmware update I find that forward speed in Sport Mode (S) is the same as in "P" mode--about 29 MPH.
When the mode lever is switched from P to S, or S to P, I do hear that little Beep indicating that the mode has changed. Can't tell if other S modes are taking effect but the drone handles the same in all performance areas whether in P or S. Any ideas?

Make sure the Multiple Flight Modes setting is enabled in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

Reactions: skydriver
After last firmware update I find that forward speed in Sport Mode (S) is the same as in "P" mode--about 29 MPH.
When the mode lever is switched from P to S, or S to P, I do hear that little Beep indicating that the mode has changed. Can't tell if other S modes are taking effect but the drone handles the same in all performance areas whether in P or S. Any ideas?

Just discovered the answer: Multiple Flight Modes turned OFF. This happens after a firmware update. As others have said, best to go back and re-check all settings. Hope this helps someone else.

Reactions: Blade4
I just upgraded mine and this thread reminded me to go check my settings. What kind of bizarre world is DJI operating in where they think it's okay to reset all the settings to default during a firmware update?! o_O

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj