Once again keep losing GPS ATTI mode Atti mode

Reaction score
Almost one year to the date of the last fix now started to do same thing. dji did some mysterious fix to the bird a year ago and although no one could tell me what was broke the were all doing high fives that it was fixed. It was fo 11 months now I can start the same ******** again of attempting to explain to them what's wrong again. This thing has been treated like gold and has been nothing but a disappointment. Dji worst company to do business with ever!
Ted

Almost one year to the date of the last fix now started to do same thing. dji did some mysterious fix to the bird a year ago and although no one could tell me what was broke the were all doing high fives that it was fixed. It was fo 11 months now I can start the same ******** again of attempting to explain to them what's wrong again.
It might help if you explained what your issue is.

@TedPlz,
Some of us my be able to help if upload your flight log to this link.
DJI Flight Log Viewer

Copy and paste the result URL here.

With no details, nobody can help. :rolleyes:

You do know that this forum is not part of DJI?

Rod

The title of this thread leads me to believe that your 'copter keeps losing GPS ATTI mode. One of the things that will cause that is high electromagnetic interference, even if that interference is short-lived. Does your 'copter lose GPS Atti at one location, but not at others? If so, it could be there is a transmitter somewhere nearby that is causing it to do so - a microwave tower, a cell phone tower, a ham radio antennae, or any one of a number of mobile radios, such as police, fire, ambulance, taxis, etc. A simple test to see if this is the case is to just fly somewhere else that is at least 5 miles away and see what happens.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl