On my ipad I can't get dJI go??

Reaction score
That's interesting.
The iPad mini 2 is supported on the DJI GO device list - is there an error message when you try to install it?
Nick :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Same with the iPad Mini 1 but finally after see the problem with last Update that push in my face only the "Here Maps" i prefer stay in the last version.

Reaction score
The Download takes s along time on the Apple I= Pad Mini 2. It will look like it is not downloading but give it about 10 minutes and you will see the( Dot Moving ) I tried for along time. My Daughter told me this

Reaction score
The Download takes s along time on the Apple I= Pad Mini 2. It will look like it is not downloading but give it about 10 minutes and you will see the( Dot Moving ) I tried for along time. My Daughter told me this
My iPad Mini 1 say: "This Update is not allowed for this device"...

Loz

Reaction score
The point is that the technology in iPad mini 1 unfortunately is not powerful enough to operate well. Sorry, nothing personal.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
I am checking my Library Folder. Have you Registered your Quad Copter with DJI with your Model #-- Registration Serial Number and the Authorized Dealer ( Look for the DJI Go App ) on the Apple Store. Then download the DJI GO App to your Apple Mini (2 ) I think this is what you bought. In my earlier Post on this topic I said it might take a few minutes to see the small dot start rotating. Its a slow download. Another thing, If you Do Not Register your Drone with DJI ,with the information they need.. Your Motors Will Not Start--gosports

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advanceddroneservices