On drone wich antenna is for video

Reaction score
On my Dji phantom 3 standard,what antenna is for control and what one is video.The one on side with compass is for video??And other side for control.I want to put better antenna on the drone also not just my controller..

The grey and black wires on the side of your gimbal. That is your transmit and receive antennas. They send the video and information back to the remote. They are coaxial cable and have a small flat disk on the end inside of the drone. They are on each side of the battery housing.

The grey and black wires on the side of your gimbal. That is your transmit and receive antennas. They send the video and information back to the remote. They are coaxial cable and have a small flat disk on the end inside of the drone. They are on each side of the battery housing.
Ok thank you.What are the two wires in the landing gear? Are they also antennae..I know white one v is compass.ty

Ok thank you.What are the two wires in the landing gear? Are they also antennae..I know white one v is compass.ty

I believe they handle remote control communications, purely for receiving input commands from the remote and telemetry data for you to see on the app. On the controller, the single adjustable antenna is for the same functions I just mentioned, and the WiFi image feed is done with two WiFi panels on either side of this antenna, right beneath the "Antenna Inside - Do Not Cover" label.

I see.I think.So the panel antennas inside are 2.4 g..and the two on the legs are 5.8g.?..I plan to replace them so trying to figure out the correct frequency for each one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl