Old flight logs on new P4P

Reaction score
I read another user had experienced the same thing but never found the thread. What can this mean? There are alot of them, might this mean my unit used to be defective and they had to run a whole lot of tests on it until it turned out alright?

No it means they tested it before it left the factory. They probably pull P4P at random off the assembly line and test them for quality control.

Given the dates shown on the log are over a span of three weeks, I somehow doubt it was QC holding onto something that long before going out the door.

Would be interesting to review the logs and find out the location.

Given the dates shown on the log are over a span of three weeks, I somehow doubt it was QC holding onto something that long before going out the door.

Would be interesting to review the logs and find out the location.

They could have pulled some at random and tested different firmwares over those three weeks in a separate area of the factory.

A company I used to work for used to do that with amateur ham radios all the time.

or you do have a returned P4P , this was my case with P4 and I sent it back as I also had pretty bad horizon level...

I dont think so. The box had old stickers on the packaging showing how it went from DJI to a carrier and then to my dealer. Besides, it was announced 15th november. I doubt they had the time to ship it, get it back and test it again and then ship it to the dealer on the 1st, two days after the last log. Nope. If anything it probably means this unit is better tested. I'll find out in a few minutes!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20