OK GO's new music video

Reaction score
In theory, shot in a continuous take using a multicopter (as listed in the YouTube credits). Can't really tell if this wasn't enhanced in post-production, but given the complexity of their previous videos I wouldn't be surprised if this was all in-camera.

http://youtu.be/u1ZB_rGFyeU

Saw them on the Today show. The company that makes the "scooter" doesn't have that many yet. They sure had a very good pilot for the quad.

Wow That took some practice. I liked it. Only two parts bothered me. When the quad was in middle, the pan was too fast and at the end I think they should have faded out and ended after going above the clouds.

It's most likely not everyone was on one of the UNI-CUB scooters. Around 3:20, when they're doing the quick pan in the center, you can see crowds of people waiting off in the distance with the colored umbrellas you see later. Won't really know for sure until they release the making of, which I am very eager to see.

In any case, what a monumental feat of planning, choreography and logistical complexity.

Very well done but I don't like that it's sped up about 50%. I can understand it due to the complexity though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl