Official P3 Range Leaderboard

I am okay making two separate boards. This is your guys decision, I'm just maintaining it :)

Yeah it's a little confusing and not all runs are comparable. Different sized balls and soiled diapers between the different runs. I say just break the list up into 3 sections:

Round trip distance (bring it back to where you took off)
One way (suicide mission [emoji3])
Total flight distance

Round trip distance (bring it back to where you took off). One way (suicide mission [emoji3]), Total flight distance

Ed,

I agree with the first two, "total flight distance" doesn't really work for me. I could spend a bit of time on that one and could put myself in the middle of the list. I don't think that's fair to guys like you that are breaking barriers. I'm jazzed to be witnessing the flights you guys are putting up but I don't think my distance flights are in the same league, even though they're quite far distance-wise. JMHO, of course.

It's Jake's thread, he can make the rules. :)

Jerry

Reactions: dirtybum
Total flight distance[/QUOTE]

Round trip and total flight distances are essentially the same thing. I took Jake's original post to mean furthest distance from home point, which makes more sense. He wants to know how far out you're flying. I can fly in circles in my yard for 20 minutes and rack up 40,000 feet traveled.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Total flight distance

Round trip and total flight distances are essentially the same thing. I took Jake's original post to mean furthest distance from home point, which makes more sense. He wants to know how far out you're flying. I can fly in circles in my yard for 20 minutes and rack up 40,000 feet traveled.[/QUOTE]
Agree - we just need the furthest distance from home point, with aircraft returning back.

Yeah the total distance isn't really impressive actually. I was thinking distance from home point but realize that could be misinterpreted. Your explanation is clear.

Round trip
Suicide

With both being furthest distance away from controller[emoji41]

Ok so when I was calculating meters to feet I used the total flight distance so let me do this again.
7781m 25,528ft
Stock no mods
2e3f3a4ef07e9b1270d4d7dc8b5cda84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think you missed me.

As someone who has done/will do both.

Well, I sure ain't going to blast any of you modded guys but I am putting a few runs together that'll push stock (w/windsurfer only) to the very edge. And I'm going to do it with my taboo, "oiled" motor bird.

Jerry

I like that, return flights and suicide missions! Haha!

Reactions: Ed209
This is my suicide mission. 9,398.5M (30,834Ft)

Stock no mods

Got a warning Command time out and disconnected, took 45 minutes to find it.

Sputnik.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94