Official P3 Range Leaderboard

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461989646.978775.jpg

We dont need the rif-raff!
Here's my longest round trip
P3Standard fpvlr v-2/ ib crazy 15 turn boosted

Ok so when I was calculating meters to feet I used the total flight distance so let me do this again.
7781m 25,528ft
Stock no mods
2e3f3a4ef07e9b1270d4d7dc8b5cda84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'll leave it up to you guys, should we have one way flights?

Jake,

Personally, I don't know what difference it makes as we're looking for total distance. If someone takes off in a 30MPH wind and glides out 15 miles it should count in my book. What shouldn't count is an actual crash. I think if it goes the distance and lands safely it should count. JMHO, of course.

Jerry

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Hey guys, I started a similar thread in the Phantom 4 group and had a few people asking about a P3 leaderboard. If you're looking for long range solutions, this will be a great thread to read through and get advice from people. Who's gonna be first??? :)

I will keep this list maintained. If you would like to be added to the leaderboard, please post a screenshot of your flight and say what your setup was.

Edit: If I miss your post, send me a PM.

Disclaimer: Yes, I sell the ItElite, no this leaderboard is not biased towards ItElite, I do not filter out FPVLR or any of my competitor posts. The owner of FPVLR is spreading rumors that this is the case. Simply not true. I welcome competition as it's a benefit for everyone! I have nothing bad to say about the FPVLR antenna, it is a fine antenna, and I even own one for my 3DR Solo & Phantom 4. There is also a rumor that you'll be banned for speaking of FPVLR and that is not true either. Say it here and get your favorite setup on The Leaderboard!

1. Keith McCormick - 50,869 feet - Horizon Terminator Extreme, Boosted, Battery Mod
2. Ed209 - 48,734 ft - FPVLR Antenna, Battery Mod
3. mohan - 44,754 ft - Horizon CP Antenna, Boosted, Battery Mod
4. Lee SK - 33,066 ft - Horizon ESLR - Battery Mod
5. Alan Russell - 23439 ft - Stock
6. dirkclod - 16,049.6 ft - ItElite DBS Antenna, Birdside FPVLR dipoles
7.Brent Habbeshaw-15,334 ft- Simple Windsurfer

Jake,

Personally, I don't know what difference it makes as we're looking for total distance. If someone takes off in a 30MPH wind and glides out 15 miles it should count in my book. What shouldn't count is an actual crash. I think if it goes the distance and lands safely it should count. JMHO, of course.

Jerry
Alright, I'd agree. Let's allow one way flights.

20,232 feet today. ItElite panel unboosted from MaxxUAV. I had a problem and emailed Jake today (Sunday) and he replied immediately. Thanks for the help and the great service Jake. The panel works great.
IMG_0043.jpg

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Everything should be updated. Let me know if I missed something.

Alright, I'd agree. Let's allow one way flights.

Jake and others,

I'm struggling a bit here. Maybe it needs to be "distance from home point-one way" and "distance from home point with a safe return" to qualify. I've got quite a few long runs, 6 miles or so but my max distance from home point is only about 2.5 miles, so I don't believe they should be submitted. What do you guys think? BTW, I'm digging the hell out of some of these runs you guys are making!

Jerry

Jake and others,

I'm struggling a bit here. Maybe it needs to be "distance from home point-one way" and "distance from home point with a safe return" to qualify. I've got quite a few long runs, 6 miles or so but my max distance from home point is only about 2.5 miles, so I don't believe they should be submitted. What do you guys think? BTW, I'm digging the hell out of some of these runs you guys are making!

Jerry
Agree - some parameters to help clarify what constitutes "range".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl