Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Stock P3P with windsurfer
81512-cf5d7eabcc855aed752754478c542c99.jpg

and how do I tag@JakeMaxxUAV in the post??

Attachments

• IMG_0803.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_0803.JPG.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
Good lord Pablo! That's sheer insanity sir! Thanks for sharing. Would love to see your setup.

Hey, D3ADP3P thanks bro took a lot of time & work to get there & I still got some more to go. I think I can put up 15miles with a camera in the right conditions. I fly 2 big *** 19 dbi ARC panels with amps.

Reactions: D3ADP3P
I'm rocking a cheap windsurfer for now. Just got my camera back fully functional. I'll have to slowly buy my stuff so the wife doesn't kill me. Granted she bought my 3pro for me, money is money when you got one baby and another otw. Lol
hey D3ADP3P - if you wanna get into antennas and move past the windsurfers, i have an extra self-build 14dbi antenna you can have. Build pics here.

Cheap China Panels (Liehuo) vs. any Antenna!

You would need to mod the RC, but if you want to get into it lemme know they are yours.

Reactions: chazz
hey D3ADP3P - if you wanna get into antennas and move past the windsurfers, i have an extra self-build 14dbi antenna you can have. Build pics here.

Cheap China Panels (Liehuo) vs. any Antenna!

You would need to mod the RC, but if you want to get into it lemme know they are yours.
I remember when you made those. I steel got my cell tower.

Reactions: Digdat0
I remember when you made those. I steel got my cell tower.
good to see ya Maxwell! hope all is well, i bet your warm down there in tx right now :p feel its time to gift to someone else, i lost them for a bit and just found again, they need a good home.

Hell yeah! That's very much appreciated bro! Are they built or would I need to build them? Either way makes no difference to me tbh. If it'll get me longer distances and better signal than the windsurfers, I'm down like a clown. There's a lot of reading for me to do on the build thread, but it seems like if I'm not on this forum I'm on the one for my car. Lol. Send me a message and we'll get this bird boosted. [emoji1]

the antennas are fully built, has a 3d printed bracket as well. Can run as is, I took them out to 60k unboosted (then crashed into a mountain :/ ). I dont have any extra cables,so you will need those and then you will need to mod your RC. But, we can all help with that.. its really simple to be honest. Get the boss to let ya buy this, it has everything you need to add these antennas and mod the RC: DJI - Clean Install Kit ... i'll pm ya

Hey Pablo..emailed jake last weekend about leaderboard and he promised to update it...i have not done a lot of flying the last few weeks what with work and family commitments and this weekend its cold wet and windy...cheers

DB are still there? heaps of new pilots on Phantom Pilots...read a good cliche "whatever else happens..just fly the drone" lol.

I have a question, if set your video for lower resolution will you get more range from your video feed?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl