Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Under the VPS amazing battery life landing with 32.10 minutes still had 20% battery life.
Can I connect Multistar 5200 LiHV in parallel with Dji lipo. I have battery mode with two cables soldered to the main PCB.

Zip ties work great..huge shout out to DB for helping me out!!

Attachments

• 1464021413476.jpg
    1464021413476.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 308
Reactions: Pluto88888
Im hoping to make it on this **** list soon!!!

Zip ties work great..huge shout out to DB for helping me out!!
i'd be careful strappin them down there like that pro, might mess with the compass and your signal strength, try some of that good tape you have and do it like this
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1464031067.461661.jpg

Oh **** i didnt even think about the compass..ill try em up higher with the never ending supply of tape lol

Sometime I found a battery error message at DJI GO and DJI main lipo was turn off just as soon as take off.
Please let me know that what is a primary cause?
This happens because your external battery has a little more juice than your main battery so it tries to charge your main battery. To solve this problem, wait for the ready to fly GPS signal before you plug the external in and then as soon as you plug the external and take off and hover, when you take off and hover quickly the main bat usually stops blinking

Reactions: Lee SK
@JakeMaxxUAV

Beat my previous record of 20,232 feet...this one is 23,378. P3A with small ItElite panel unboosted, stock bird and battery. As you can see in the picture, I was a mile short of making it back. I hadn't really planned on making a distance run, so I was messing around at the beginning of the flight, otherwise I would have made it back. I don't know if this qualifies as a suicide run, a return run, or neither. That's the first time I haven't made it back home and it was a little scary. Man, when that thing wants to auto-land it starts dropping in a hurry! I was able to keep it in the air until I set it down in some tall grass next to the road a mile away, jumped in my car and drove there fast to retrieve it. She was just sitting there patiently waiting for me. I had control of it all the way down, even a mile away...amazing!

23378.PNG

Ah man, Fredz bumped me down 1 :(

I spent the whole weekend driving back and forth to MicroCenter so no time to fly. Not fair. And now it's gonna rain for a week.

I'd like some whine with my cheese.

Don't worry Fredz I'm looking past you. I'm gunning for Mohan haha.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
@JakeMaxxUAV

Beat my previous record of 20,232 feet...this one is 23,378. P3A with small ItElite panel unboosted, stock bird and battery. As you can see in the picture, I was a mile short of making it back. I hadn't really planned on making a distance run, so I was messing around at the beginning of the flight, otherwise I would have made it back. I don't know if this qualifies as a suicide run, a return run, or neither. That's the first time I haven't made it back home and it was a little scary. Man, when that thing wants to auto-land it starts dropping in a hurry! I was able to keep it in the air until I set it down in some tall grass next to the road a mile away, jumped in my car and drove there fast to retrieve it. She was just sitting there patiently waiting for me. I had control of it all the way down, even a mile away...amazing!

View attachment 54878
Ha,haaa! Welcome to the club DennyBoBenny!!! You're one of us now! Don't worry man,it gets easier! Sometimes just got to give that bird a little freedom she'll[emoji41] come home when she's ready, or when you're ready to go get her that is

Reactions: DennyBoBenny
Ha,haaa! Welcome to the club DennyBoBenny!!! You're one of us now! Don't worry man,it gets easier! Sometimes just got to give that bird a little freedom she'll[emoji41] come home when she's ready, or when you're ready to go get her that is

Ha ha! Thanks DB. I was looking for a good spot to land as I was descending so I knew exactly where she was...if I had lost video or control I'd have been a lot more nervous. I was in Atti mode on the way back for more speed, but it seemed to eat my battery a lot faster. Do you think it would be better to RTH at a slower speed and use less battery?

If you are going to fight wind " in your face" on the way home you better turn when the app tells you to. If you have no wind or a little help from the wind just turn before 50% and stay in gps mode, full throttle is fine, but yes atti really isnt worth the speed gained (usually)

Hey Keith, hope you don't mind, but I have to share your flight video!

This guy has got some skills. Especially check out the 0:45 mark. If you weren't viewing this live on periscope and Facebook, it's worth the 2 minutes for sure!

Also, from now on, leader get's their flight video on the first post if you want to share!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72