Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Thanks!
I threw the guards on because I was doing some testing in tight spaces :).
If you can paint the kitten to fool my wife that it is another yorkie you may have a deal :)
Thanks for the flight knowledge!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Nope, a Yorkie's way too cute for this old alleycat, you cant expect a dirty bum to have cute kittens [emoji41]

Any ne else using the beta version of Litchi for their long distance flights? I just noticed today that with the last update last week they have now added voice assistance. You can set the settings to give you voice for distance, altitude, battery level, and speed. I have it set to tell me every 15 seconds, but this can be changed. I kinda like it and was curious if others might be using it.
Pretty cool!

Reactions: Captain Morgan
Any ne else using the beta version of Litchi for their long distance flights? I just noticed today that with the last update last week they have now added voice assistance. You can set the settings to give you voice for distance, altitude, battery level, and speed. I have it set to tell me every 15 seconds, but this can be changed. I kinda like it and was curious if others might be using it.
Pretty cool!

Thats cool...i seen that on there today and was wondering about that. Ill have to try it tmrw if its nice out

I definitely would want you to put an asterisk next to that flight! Everybody who knows me knows that I was going for a signal run not a distance run it was just too windy that day. And I think at the end it should read "one-way trip" maybe that's how you could enter those types in
In the long range flighting, what is to make a decision for back home? Is it flight time? or percentage of battery remains?

In the long range flighting, what is to make a decision for back home? Is it flight time? or percentage of battery remains?
Lee, you're top 10 on the leaderboard, you must've got this figured out already[emoji41]

Reactions: Lee SK
1.battery percentage
2. Distance
3.estimated return speed

These are the key factors, but when to turnaround at what battery percentage cannot be taught! It has to be learned the hard way and sometimes that means not making it back when you push it too far, sometimes it means making it back with so much battery percentage that you wished you would've pushed it further[emoji41]

Reactions: Lee SK
1.battery percentage
2. Distance
3.estimated return speed

These are the key factors, but when to turnaround at what battery percentage cannot be taught! It has to be learned the hard way and sometimes that means not making it back when you push it too far, sometimes it means making it back with so much battery percentage that you wished you would've pushed it further[emoji41]
Estimated return speed is best important and difficult for me though i always check my great UAV Forecast App.

Every time I fly for distance...
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1463936021.509451.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak