Official "Have Not Received My Phantom" Thread

Reaction score
SO............. I do not expect delivery on my P3P until late May/early June. It's killing me! Arrrgggh!! Anyone else in the same boat?! How are you dealing with the delay?! I'm biding my time by watching many many P3P videos and reading the manual over and over.

Reaction score
Get a cheap toy quad and practice flying. It will help kill the time and help get you some practice in.

Reactions: snerd
Reaction score
My P3A is due to arrive on the 19th. I've been trying to put a bright side on it by figuring the longer it takes, the better chance I'll get a good one with the bugs worked out.

Reactions: snerd
Reaction score
I've been waiting for my P3A too and it's killing me. I was on dji forum trying to see what number they may be on and it looks like I'm going to have to wait until late May early June. My reference number is 17xxx and I placed my order on 4/18/15. I also read that if you purchased it with the extra battery as I did, the battery will be shi

Reaction score
I've been waiting for my P3A too and it's killing me. I was on dji forum trying to see what number they may be on and it looks like I'm going to have to wait until late May early June. My reference number is 17xxx and I placed my order on 4/18/15. I also read that if you purchased it with the extra battery as I did, the battery will be ship separately

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luis Albuquerque