Now the waiting begins...

Are you covered by warranty?
Yes I am. It was pilot error I'm afraid. I took my eyes off the bird while coming in to land. Looking at a downward view of the camera i saw I was slightly over a tree moved the bird left and it didn't brake as fast I thought it would and barely clipped a second tree that was to the left.

I wanted flexibility. The only thing that made me consider the plus is the ability to see in bright sunny day. Well, the note 8 that was announced recently has a brighter screen than the dji. Im due for a new phone.

Let us know how the Note 8 works out. I'm currently locked into the Apple ecosystem. Just heard from Dronenerds that it'll likely be the middle of November before the Obsidian version ships. I'm hoping it happens sooner!

Note 8 is not on listed supported devices so i am going to pass on note 8 and get ipad pro 2016. This is my 1st DJI product so i will stay with DJI supported devices so easier to get help when needed.

Received stock reminder from DJI on P4P Obsidian. Estimated delivery is 4 weeks if you order now. Have not heard from Dronenerds yet about my order. I guess DJI gets there stock in before there dealers.
Hmmm, I’ll be interested in knowing if it’s good

Yes I am. It was pilot error I'm afraid. I took my eyes off the bird while coming in to land. Looking at a downward view of the camera i saw I was slightly over a tree moved the bird left and it didn't brake as fast I thought it would and barely clipped a second tree that was to the left.
I’ve been lucky with mine Ive had few crashes, no real damage though.

Hmmm, I’ll be interested in knowing if it’s good

I was going to order the white one but read on this board the stress cracks on the body. They have different versions of the plactic body depending on when they where made. I didnt want to play the lottery in getting the white P4P. Im hoping that its is fixed on the obsidian.

Reactions: Newbieguy
It’s a success!!! She flew great!! I seem to have a little weaker video transmission but I got a different phone. Only one complaint, lol they kept my SD card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94