Now the waiting begins...

I hear ya Speed, the excitement is almost more than I can take anytime I order anything to do with this hobby!
Make sure you post some pics of all the pieces when she comes in, a few unboxing pics would be nice too.

I have a broken p3s at the factory and a p3A purchased and waiting to be shipped. The struggle is real!!!

Youll get yours before I get mine since you preordered sooner. I waited so I can decide on p4p or the plus. Where did you order your obsidian if you dont mind me asking. Thanks.

I ordered mine from dronenerds.com. I decided on the P4 Plus.

Todd

I ordered mine from dronenerds.com. I decided on the P4 Plus.
Todd

I wanted flexibility. The only thing that made me consider the plus is the ability to see in bright sunny day. Well, the note 8 that was announced recently has a brighter screen than the dji. Im due for a new phone.

Just found out from UPS my broken drone has moved about 200 miles from Kentucky to Illinois on its way to California in about 6 days!

I thought its already returning from repairs. Well, it will be home before you know it. I daw from prvious post u got a small quad to keep you occupied.
I have a p3A I ordered that I'm waiting on because it's out of stock. The p3s I crashed just arrived at dji California for repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr