Not sure were it came out of ...... Please help

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the form so hope this works...

I am in the process of changing out the boady on my fathers Phantom 3 standard.. When i took the battery wires off the lower body unit. (were the battery connectors) and after taking out the two little screw, i had this little plastic fall out. Not sure were it goes. Didn't see it before i removed the screws.. Can anyone else help me out were it may go. thanks

Attachments

• 0206181532_HDR.jpg
    0206181532_HDR.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 588

I am in the process of changing out the boady on my fathers Phantom 3 standard.. When i took the battery wires off the lower body unit. (were the battery connectors) and after taking out the two little screw, i had this little plastic fall out. Not sure were it goes. Didn't see it before i removed the screws.. Can anyone else help me out were it may go. thanks
,,check here on Gimble mounts
15179502916651142928190.jpg
,Gezz even unsure myself now ,any marks on that clear plastic indercating it sat down on something,almost a locator,just looked at p3s teardown pic and couldn't see that anywhere in there,

Last edited by a moderator:

I found a few shell replacement videos on You Tube. Like this one

DigitalskyPilot i have watched this video many of time, but he does not show taking out the battery plug area were the battery connects to it. IANZONE, no marking on it. I know i had all the other stuff off of the underside off. When i took the two little screw off were the connector for the pos and neg is for the batter connector is. I went pull the main board and all away from the body and that is when it fell out. No marking on it at all. Though it sat in one of the little holes and was a filler somewere but couldn't figure it out.
Thanks for your help. still searching

Looks to me to be the rebind button in the drone . Have left them out before and had to open em back up. Might be wrong . Turn it upside-down and look in that hole with a light maybe .

Added. Know it is as have one from spare parts bin.
395E152B-756F-4E69-88A8-77646083A143.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
Also let tell what I have done to all the P3 shell's after I opened them up .
These were cut off with my little wire cutters , the cross section and no more
messing with that mess and really don't know why they put them there than to keep us out or just make it a pain .
Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 4.38.05 PM.png Some might disagree but that's fine as mine fly just fine with out them .:)

Its definitely the binding button that fits over the switch on the motherboard. Been there. You can trip the binding switch with a small shafted item, but the button is a buffer between the switch and the shafted item pushing on the switch.

Reactions: dirkclod
DigitalskyPilot i have watched this video many of time, but he does not show taking out the battery plug area were the battery connects to it. IANZONE, no marking on it. I know i had all the other stuff off of the underside off. When i took the two little screw off were the connector for the pos and neg is for the batter connector is. I went pull the main board and all away from the body and that is when it fell out. No marking on it at all. Though it sat in one of the little holes and was a filler somewere but couldn't figure it out.
Thanks for your help. still searching

. As soon as I saw the pic above I remembered that happening to me.

ok so ill take a look to see were it goes, but just incase i cant find were it goes can someone show me were it goes. thanks

No problem buddy .:)
And welcome to the forum .
Thanks, I picked this up for my dad for 350 with hard back pack case.. two of the ends were crack. he wanted to play with a used one before buying an expensive one.. I have a Mavic Pro and love it. I liked it because i ride motorcycle and was small enough to take on my trips Now to just wait for the rv 220 vtz resistor to come in i ordered to replace the one i broke when taking the body apart. I just have to figure out how to soldier it back on...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel