Not so new to DJI, but new to the forums

Reaction score
My main question involves the photo albums the DJI GO 4 app creates in my iPhone photo app that I can't get rid of. I initially used my iPhone 8 to download the app and connect it to the Mavic 2 Pro controller. I have since bought the DJI adapter that allows bigger screen devices and am no longer using the iPhone. Problem is, at some point these albums were created: 'DJI Works' & 'DJI Import' (There's another just called 'Import' and I'm not sure if the app created that one as well), and I can't delete them. I've deleted the GO 4 app, but those albums are still there. I synced the phone to iTunes in the hope that would remove them, but no luck. Does anyone have a suggestion? I can't delete the Photo App itself from the phone as it's an intregal part of IOS 12, so not delete X appears when you hold down the icon. Thanks

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Unfortunately, I am of no help on this issue as I haven't updated to iOS 12 as I usually wait for all the kinks to get worked out.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! In the Go 4 app settings there is an option for clearing the cached videos and photos, give that a shot. Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks but that does nothing but clear the photo and video cache. It does not remove the three folders.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.