Not recording on SD Card that has room

Reaction score
I've experienced a problem with an SD card...it is a card (Lexor) I have been using without problems, but after taking it out (twice now), I find that it is not adding any new files even though the software is telling me that recording is taking place. Unfortunately, I didn't know until I got home. The previous files were still on the card, but nothing new were added. Any ideas?

is the card in the bird or tablet ?
can you swap the card with another to test, you can obviously test at home without taking off.

I've experienced a problem with an SD card...it is a card (Lexor) I have been using without problems, but after taking it out (twice now), I find that it is not adding any new files even though the software is telling me that recording is taking place. Unfortunately, I didn't know until I got home. The previous files were still on the card, but nothing new were added. Any ideas?
Sometimes a card can go bad.
Try testing it after formatting the card and see if the card is the problem.

Back from a trip to Mammoth Mountain in CA and discovered that both my previous recordings (when the old chip was in the P4P) and the current recordings (on a new chip, in the bird -- always in the bird) were actually on the the iPad and available on the GO 4 editor (which I hadn't used before). However, the new recordings still were not on the chip itself. Makes me think there's a setting somewhere that I have wrong, huh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1