"Not DJI Intelligent Battery !" - Solid Red Help!

Reaction score
Hi All,

P2, H3-2D Gimbal, Fatshark 250mw.

Got iOSD and installed, once powered updated with latest firmware. Power recycle.
Now sat with solid red lights on rear and P2 Assistant saying "Not DJI Intelligent Battery!" This statement shows on both my batteries. Genuine P2 and batteries. Prior to this all working well. Additionally Gibal not working showing red flashing light. Also upgrade area now not showing all components.

Please see pictures.

Your help as a community is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 17.47.56.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 17.47.56.png
    580.2 KB · Views: 1,261
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 15.23.49.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 15.23.49.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,056
tosi said:
Check this out: https://translate.google.no/transla...or-Fehler-Not-DJI-Intelligent-Battery-Lösung/

(It's German, but google translate does the magic :) )

The link without the translation: http://www.drohnen-forum.de/index.php/T ... C3%B6sung/

Yes I had seen this however it did not work as I am missing the P330CB Board, battery and GPS versions. This makes it impossible via the software to essentially reinstall everything. It's is like they have just disappeared!!

Still looking for an answer but appreciate the post

I have two OEM Intelligent batteries,Updated firmare on aircraft and remote control,one works fine,the other gives me a warning (NON-DJI Intelligent Battery Detected Aircraft Flight Prevented)Any help would be appreciated.

Hi All,

P2, H3-2D Gimbal, Fatshark 250mw.

Got iOSD and installed, once powered updated with latest firmware. Power recycle.
Now sat with solid red lights on rear and P2 Assistant saying "Not DJI Intelligent Battery!" This statement shows on both my batteries. Genuine P2 and batteries. Prior to this all working well. Additionally Gibal not working showing red flashing light. Also upgrade area now not showing all components.

Please see pictures.

Your help as a community is greatly appreciated.

[Check the batteries two copper pads right under the charging terminals and make sure they are clean also make sure the spring loaded info pins are clean as well and functioning. Also check that the battery is fully seated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl