Not connecting to controller

Reaction score
My p3a was working perfectly before I decided to upgrade with new firmware 1.9 .60 after downloading to the aircraft, it would not connect to the controller. So I was told by DJI that I needed to down load or go back to the old firmware that it was on or to upgrade to only 1.8.8 or whatever that number was so I did and it still won't work so they told me to update my controller with 1.6 of which I can't find or 1.4 of which I can't find and I and I put it back to 1.3 and it still won't work so I'm a little frustrated. I guess there's no way of telling which firmware was in the controller when I got it because it doesn't tell you anywhere on the DJI Go app.

DJI told me 2 Link the controller by pushing on the link button on the aircraft so I went through that procedure and it still doesn't work the controller says it's linked but the aircraft still blinks red and it won't work

I'm sure this reads as frustrated as I am sorry about that does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

I was told by DJI that I needed to down load or go back to the old firmware that it was on or to upgrade to only 1.8.8 or whatever that number was so I did and it still won't work
How exactly did you do that?

I copied the new firmware to a sd card and put it in the aircraft and uploaded it. The drone went through its procedure and when it finished i checked the sd card and it said it was successful.

So any suggestions?

I guess msinger is off the forum at the moment. His site, Phantomhelp.com is loaded with information on anything Phantom. You might want to check it out. Just be sure to select the correct Phantom you have from the selections at the top of the page. From there you can navigate to tips, tricks, and videos that may answer your questions until you can catch him back on the Forum. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I copied the new firmware to a sd card and put it in the aircraft and uploaded it. The drone went through its procedure and when it finished i checked the sd card and it said it was successful.
Try downgrading the remote controller firmware like this and then follow these instructions to upgrade the firmware.

Morning! Thank you for answering so quickly. I just did what you said on the downgrade and when that came up it says no available firmware for downgrade so what's up now thank you

Okay when I went into the DJI Go app and went back to about it says that the flight remote controller is not available also the version says n/a on the controller in the app says 3.0.1 version. n/a. RC. n/a.

Uninstall the DJI GO app and reinstall it from the app store on your mobile device. Then, try downgrading your remote controller again.

Thank you to all of you for your quick responses from M singer and a special thanks 2 multicoptertec for solving my problem. It turns out that it was a registration problem thank you again multicoptertec.

Can you explain how you fixed it?
I can. When updating the firmware for the remote, it will sometimes not complete, unless you are logged into your DJI account. If you are not logged in, tap the aircraft icon on the upper left corner of the GO app home page, log in, and the update will finish / verify.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31