Norway Cinematic Video

He was quick. www.dronesdirect.co.uk

Edited to add: Don’t hesitate to phone up and ask for the ProFlight Hardshell backpack (£99.99) to be thrown in free. At least. We found them to be a good company, helpful, with next day delivery. And they are very competitive and will drop their already good prices when approached in the right way. I’m guessing that the P4P or P4P+ (not the newer Ad. model) will be be especially easy to get on a deal. And say that you’ve been advised to get it from them, with the backpack thrown in.

Last edited:
The better range of the P4P you get with lightbridge should help get you smoother shots too.

Why?

Because I found with the P3S even within VLOS, I’d you get so far away with the drone and try a turn (pan) while filming, you can get freezes in the video downlink that can last for several seconds. It’s hard to maintain smooth pans and even sideways moves when you go blind to what the camera is seeing. It frustrated me to no end.

I still need more practice getting multi axis moves smooth but at least now I have a prayer since I can actually see what the bird is doing in the viewer.

Reactions: Green Phantom
Andy: I’ve just emailed my logistics colleague in the UK for the answer. I’ll get back to you soon.

Meanwhile, I would really encourage you to upgrade as your footage warrants it. What the P4P camera can do is impressive for the price in terms of quality and manual control.

thanks for the kind words, i would definatly like to get a upgrade as the P3S is just not cutting it and want the very latest

He was quick. www.dronesdirect.co.uk

Edited to add: Don’t hesitate to phone up and ask for the ProFlight Hardshell backpack (£99.99) to be thrown in free. At least. We found them to be a good company, helpful, with next day delivery. And they are very competitive and will drop their already good prices when approached in the right way. I’m guessing that the P4P or P4P+ (not the newer Ad. model) will be be especially easy to get on a deal. And say that you’ve been advised to get it from them, with the backpack thrown in.

Thats really good to know, maybe i could do a shout out to their company for competitive prices to new potential customers in the hope they can do a deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj